The organisers of Coach & Bus UK have confirmed the line-up for the event’s theatre.
Wednesday, October 4:
- Challenges of the last two years and the opportunities ahead: Giles Fearnley, MD, First UK Bus;
- Mock PI: Laura Hadzik, of Backhouse Jones; and Peter Yarrington, DVSA;
- How to market your business effectively: Helen Scholes, Marketing Manager at Stagecoach South West; and Steve Whiteway, former MD of Epsom Coaches;
- Electric buses and coaches – pipedream or practical option for the future? Steven Salmon, Director of Policy Development, CPT; Richard Harrington, Engineering Director, Go-Ahead London; and Dave Horton, Real Estate Sustainability and Capital Investments Manager, nPower; and
- Joining up carbon and air quality: Daniel Hayes, Project Manager, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP).
Thursday, October 5:
- How we can make money out of coaches in the future? Richard Grey, MD, Grey’s of Ely; Adrian de Courcey, CEO, Travel de Courcey; and Ian Luckett, Director, Lucketts Travel;
- Counter terrorism awareness: Wayne Watling of the Metropolitan Police, Counter Terrorism (CT) Focus Desk, in partnership with Transport for London (TfL);
- Bus passengers: how well do you know your customers? David Sidebottom, Director, Transport Focus;
- Integrating electric mobility in cities: Estibalitz Aramburu, Business Development Manager, JEMA; and
- Going electric outside London – The virtues: Ed Wills, Operations Director, Go South Coast.