Berkshire’s Horseman Coaches has been awarded the national ‘We’re Good to Go’ Industry Standard for its commitment to providing safe transport for passengers and staff during the coronavirus pandemic.
2019’s UK Coach Operator of the Year has implemented all necessary processes such as enhanced cleaning regimes, safe boarding procedures, remote monitoring and more to protect both its staff and passengers as they return to public transport. Its range of safety measures include:
- Staff temperature screening;
- On-board hand sanitiser stations;
- Reduced seating capacity to ensure social distancing;
- Controlled boarding procedures;
- Sterilisation of the vehicles before and after each passenger journey;
- Daily antibacterial atomising (fogging), ensuring no area goes untouched; and
- Daily monitoring of CCTV to ensure passengers are adhering to our guidelines.
Company Director James Horseman said: “We remain in regular contact with the Department for Transport and Public Health England to ensure that our services adhere to the latest government guidance, offering our customers that much needed confidence to return to public transport.
“The health and safety of our passengers and staff remains the number one priority and we are fully committed taking all necessary action to ensure this.”