Gareth Evans sets the scene for this year’s Association of Local Bus Company Managers conference, which is being hosted by Scottish independent operator McGill’s in Glasgow
The team at McGill’s is all-set for this year’s ALBUM (Association of Local Bus Company Managers) conference, which takes place in the centre of Glasgow on May 14-16.
As you’ll read in Ralph Roberts’ ‘Face to Face’ interview, plans for the event were firmly in place, only to suffer a major setback when the original venue was hit by fire – meaning the organisers have pulled out all the stops.
The result remains an exciting line-up of speakers, with topical issues on the table for discussion and a good range of operators and suppliers booked to attend.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Driving Stability out of Uncertainty.’ Speakers and their subjects include:
- Ralph Roberts – Opening address;
- Colin Robertson, – Manufacturing in uncertain times;
- James Backhouse – Franchising and its implications;
- Andy Eastlake – Low Emission Zones;
- Mark Prowting – Insurance in a changing environment; and
- John Clarfelt – What does the future of ticketing look like in the UK?
By subscribing you will benefit from:
- Operator & Supplier Profiles
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- Lastest News
- Test Drives and Reviews
- Legal Updates
- Route Focus
- Industry Insider Opinions
- Passenger Perspective
- Vehicle Launches
- and much more!