London expertise in Singapore

News stories are free to read. Click here for full access to all the features, articles and archive from only £2.99.
Go-Ahead Singapore was keen to get its fleet painted in the lush green livery, which will soon be uniform across the whole network. BUSINTERCHANGE.NET

Go-Ahead Singapore recently celebrated its one year anniversary after commencing operations on September 4 2016. Eugene Clarke, Executive Support Officer for Go-Ahead London and Chief of Staff for Go-Ahead Singapore spoke to Jade Smith about the business

Since launching in September last year, Go-Ahead Singapore now operates 26 routes with 404 buses and around 800 bus drivers, or bus captains as they are known. Around 70% of its routes are trunk services (long distance) and the remaining 30% are feeders (short distance).

Are you enjoying this feature? Why not subscribe to continue reading?

Subscribe for 4 issues/weeks from only £2.99
Or login if you are already a subscriber

By subscribing you will benefit from:

  • Operator & Supplier Profiles
  • Face-to-Face Interviews
  • Lastest News
  • Test Drives and Reviews
  • Legal Updates
  • Route Focus
  • Industry Insider Opinions
  • Passenger Perspective
  • Vehicle Launches
  • and much more!