Stagecoach Group has made a number of appointments within its UK Bus senior management team.
The changes to the current team are set to take effect from May 1, 2016. They include the following appointments:
- Sam Greer, currently Regional Director for Scotland, will become UK Bus Engineering Director with a remit covering the Group’s 8,500-strong bus fleet and the UK Bus division’s approach to environmental sustainability;
- Clare Kavanagh, currently Service Development Director, will take up a new role of UK Bus Strategy Director, covering commercial strategy, product development, digital technology and customer relationship management;
- Robert Andrew, currently Regional Director for the South, will become Regional Director for Scotland, overseeing the Group’s Scottish bus operations as well as the Scottish Citylink joint venture between Stagecoach and ComfortDelGro;
- Paul Lynch, currently Managing Director of Stagecoach Yorkshire, will take on the role of Regional Director for the North, overseeing the Stagecoach operations in the North East, Cumbria and North Lancashire, Merseyside and South Lancashire, Manchester, Yorkshire and the East Midlands;
- Gary Nolan, currently Regional Director for the North, has been appointed to a new role of Regional Director for the Midlands and Wales, encompassing the company’s operations in in the East and West Midlands, Oxfordshire and Wales; and
- Mike Watson, currently Managing Director of Stagecoach South, will become Regional Director for the South, overseeing operations at Stagecoach South East, Stagecoach South and Stagecoach South West.
Stagecoach said that an internal recruitment process is ongoing for the posts of Managing Director for Stagecoach South and Managing Director of Stagecoach Yorkshire.