UK Coach Awards winner Anthony’s Travel has started a campaign to appoint a company ‘School Of The Year’.
The initiative aims to promote vehicle safety and the winning school will be notified by the end of June, with prizes including;
- One free day coach trip within the period of September 2013 until July 2014;
- Generously discounted coach hire rates for a whole 12-month period between September 2013 until July 2014;
- 10% staff discount for any personal private hire for a whole 12-month period mentioned (staff ID required at time of booking);
- 10% parent discount for any personal private hire for a whole 12-month period mentioned (confirmation that child attends the school);
- A supply of great raffle prizes for the school’s summer/winter fairs and other events along with other support where possible;
- Voucher prize for three students who can demonstrate a good attitude to their safety and that of others when travelling by coach;
- One free safety training session for one class of students with safety training resources made available to school for any follow up sessions they may wish to do. (Resource of DVD and Lesson Plan);
- Opportunities to forge links with good causes including Halton Haven Hospice and Special Olympian Omar Haddad. Special assembly visits may be a possibility.
Richard Bamber of Anthony’s Travel told CBW: “This initiative helps promote BUSK and helps recognise those schools which understand ‘buy cheap, buy twice’.
“This is also a good business opportunity, providing publicity for both BUSK and Anthony’s Travel.”
For more information visit the Anthony’s Travel website at www.anthonys-travel.co.uk